Today is the day! You can make a difference! The Writer’s Garret needs your help on today. It’s North Texas Giving Day and our biggest fundraising opportunity of the year.
The Writer’s Garret is an important literary center in North Texas and to writers and readers. Programs like Writers in the Schools (WINS), Writers’ CAMP, and writing therapy programs for victims of cancer and PTSD are just a few of the things we do. In order to keep these programs going and expanding, we need your support.
Here’s how you can help.
- Donate. Your donation of $25 or more will be amplified by more than $2 million dollars in bonus funds and prizes through North Texas Giving Day. Here’s the link: https://www.northtexasgivingday.org/#npo/the-writers-garret
- Provide a challenge grant if you can. Your challenge grant will motivate others to give and give us a BIG jump on our fundraising campaign. Just let me know and I will set it up.
- Help us get the word out through social media and email.
- Share and like our Facebook posts and tweets.
- Dedicate your Facebook page to The Writer’s Garret for that one day.
- Email this letter with your friends.
- JOIN THE PARTY! Come to our special event online for North Texas Giving Day. Share your stories and what The Writer’s Garret means to you. Also look for fundraising updates, memes and more!
Look for more information about dedicating your Facebook page, joining the online party, and other ways you can help on our Facebook page, The Writer’s Garret.
You have the power to keep The Writer’s Garret going and growing. We depend on people like you to keep it vibrant with positive influence for the community.
Thank you so much for your support, Andrea